- PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR NOVEMBER 2020, WE ARE ONLY TAKING BOOKINGS FROM PERTH AND KINROSS- ANY BOOKINGS OUTWITH THIS AREA WILL SADLY HAVE TO BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED
- 1 x Kingsize
- 1 x Twin
- Spacious Dining and Sitting Room
- Fun colouful interior
- Wrap around deck
- Right next to the Steading
- Self Catering, Fully kitted out kitchen
- Digital detox- no wifi, a chance to listen to the birds
Spend hours gazing at the view...
A little cottage, with a big view! Guardswell Cottage sits snugly next to the Steading, with a south facing panoramic window, taking in the insanely beautiful view over the Carse of Gowrie, River Tay and Fife. The cottage has had both an internal and external face-lift in the last year and is furnished in a very playful, fresh and light manner.
...from the panoramic window or wrap around deck
A wrap around deck to the front of the Cottage is the perfect spot for a summers evening dinner, or somewhere to watch the clouds pass overhead and the Hebridean sheep “baa” in the field in front. It sleeps 4 in a Twin room and a King room, with a light open plan living dining space, kitchen and bath/shower room.
All of our accommodation at Guardswell Farm is self-catering, however, we occassionally have events on in the Steading (have a look at the EVENTS tab) which involve food!!
Guardswell is a little escape from the modern, fast paced world- and as such- we dont have any wifi or televisions (however, we do have 4G if you need to catch up with the world). We hope you enjoy the conversations, the board games and the silence.
If you are planning on cycling to Guardswell for your stay, please let us know prior to booking and we can provide you with a "earth-friendly holiday" discount code- and discuss bike storage with you.
- Views across the Carse of Gowrie, River Tay and Fife
- Eco Handsoaps and Detergents
- Fresh Farm Flowers
- Vegetable Garden