- WOOD BURNING STOVE AND LOG STASH
- STARGAZING WINDOW
- FLUSHING LOO
- 1 X SUPERKING MEZZANINE BED
- INSANELY BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OVER THE CARSE OF GOWRIE
- 1 X FOLD OUT BED (USUALLY THE SOFA)- FOR AN EXTRA TWO THAT YOU KNOW WELL (ONE ROOM)- OR FOR THE CHILDREN
- SHOWER IN WASH SHEDS IN STEADING
- SLIGHT UPHILL WALK FROM FARM
- OFFGRID WITH SOLAR PANEL- ONLY LIGHTS, NO PLUGS
A hilltop escape...
An off-grid haven for those who love stargazing, peaceful surroundings and a chance to watch the world go by. The Infield is situated a little further from the Farm Yard base, but it is so worth the walk. South facing glass gable end looking over the beautiful Carse of Gowrie, River Tay and Fife, with a stargazing window positioned perfectly above the mezzanine superking size bed.
...you'll never want to leave.
This Hut also has the option of a fold-y-out bed below the mezzanine if you are bringing the kids, or a couple of friends, along for the adventure (make sure you know them well, as its all one room!). A deck to sip a gin and tonic, a firepit to toast your Guardswell sausages, and a wood stove to warm your tootsies when the night draws in.
Guardswell is a little escape from the modern, fast paced world- and as such- we dont have any wifi or televisions (however, we do have 4G if you need to catch up with the world). We hope you enjoy the conversations, the board games and the silence. The Infield does not have any power, bar a solar panel that powers the lights. Charging is available in the main Steading building.
- Views across the Carse of Gowrie, River Tay and Fife
- Eco Handsoaps and Detergents
- Fresh Farm Flowers
- Vegetable Garden